Halva production line straight from the manufacturer and 10-40% below market price
Manufacture of halva and tahini production equipment of various capacities depending on your technological conditions, given productivity, budget
About halva production
Halva is a confectionery product made from fried crushed kernels of oil seeds or nuts by mixing with a caramel mass, whipped with a foaming agent, which causes the layered fibrous structure of halva.
Depending on the type of oil-containing seeds or kernels from which halva is prepared, it is divided into sunflower, peanut and soy. Halva obtained from sesame seeds is called tahini.
The halva production process consists of the following stages: preparation of grated masses, preparation of caramel mass, preparation of soap root extract, churning of caramel mass with soap root extract, mixing halva, packing.
Sunflower halva is a homogeneous pulp prepared by kneading a caramel mass knocked down with a foaming agent and a mass of fried ground sunflower kernels.
The universal line is designed for the production of halva in assortment (sunflower, tahini, peanut, nut, combined), produces halva from peeled and unpeeled seeds or kernels.
The line consists of basic and auxiliary equipment.
Halva production technology:
- Seed and kernel processing.
- Halva cooking :
- preparation of protein masses;
- cooking caramel mass;
- preparation of a decoction of soap root;
- churning caramel mass with a decoction of soap root;
- mixing halva;
- halva molding;
- packaging halva.
The line capacity, occupied space and the number of staff depend on the given performance.
Depending on the power, the line is equipped with production automation systems, including an automatic molding line with a cooling tunnel, and the option of applying glaze.
The line consists of the following machines:
- cooking and whipping machine;
- halva mixing machine;
- boiler for manual whipping halva;
- cutting machine;
- cooling trays (chrome, steel).
Other equipment of the line or the order of individual machines is possible.
For enterprises with high capacity, we offer automated lines with automatic molding and packaging lines
All other possible additional modifications of halva production equipment on behalf of the customer.
You can directly pack halva bars in horizontal packaging lines.
If you want to launch another confectionery production we can also offer you:
The full brochure of confectionery equipment
Find an equipment that suits you best and see full description of it
*Downloading time: 5 seconds
Kudret Makine manufactures and sells confectionery production equipment worldwide.
- Our equipment works any type of energy source, economical and easy to operate.
- We keep it fair, you get the production equipment straight from the manufacturer, without additional markup — hence you buy below market price.
- We work with clients on any budget. From small businesses to large industrial corps including exporters. When manufacturing our production equipment we focus on the unique needs each customer.
- We are enhancing market standards by proving that confectionery lines are not necessarily expensive. We have various options for machinery— from economical models to multifunctional, pre-programmed models with multi tasking capabilities.
years at the market of confectionery equipment
times improved production technology
Kudret Makine is leading Turkish company manufacturer of confectionery equipment using European quality. Our company provides a wide range of design, installation and maintenance services. Our own manufacturing facility is equipped with all the necessary machines, mechanisms and devices. Working with us, you will forget about the constant replacement of equipment, which will save your budget in the future!
Why is it worthy to work with us
INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
commissioning works services of highly qualified experienced technologists for any period
OUR PRICES ARE 10-40% BELOW THAN MARKET PRICES
our own manufacturing facility and a large assortment
stainless steel AISI 304 and AISI 316
"ISO / CE"
SAFE AND ECONOMICAL
you will reduce 30% of the operational expenses per month due to electricity savings. Overload and short circuit protection
logistics and customs clearance