Coating machine straight from the manufacturer and 10-40% below market price
Manufacture of coating machines of various capacities depending on your technological conditions, given productivity, budget
Description of coating machine
The coating machines are designed for coating various products: nuts, dried fruits, candied fruits, confectionery, coffee grains, etc. with chocolate, glaze and glossy shells: sugar, all types of glaze, fondant masses, vitamin-fruit mixtures, natural and confectionery chocolate. It can also be used in pharmaceutical industry.
- It is possible to manufacture the required material and volume.
- It is also possible to assemble a complete coating drum with the desired rpm (rotation per minute) and engine.
- The production line is made entirely of food grade AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Rotation frequency 1-60 rpm.
- Control of rotation speed regulation.
- Steel thickness: 3 mm.
- Diameter: 1200 mm (can be customized at request).
- Power: 2.2 kW.
- Drum bowl depth: 680 mm (can be customized at request).
- Feed opening diameter: from 620 mm to 700 mm (can be customized at request).
- Productivity: from 80 kg to 130 kg.
Syrup cooker for coating machine
- The cooker is intended only for the preparation of syrup for coating machines.
- The structure, including the main carrier, is completely made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Author’s development of Kudret Makine engineers.
- The new type of boiler allows you to save production time by 2 times and reduce the cost of the product due to energy savings from 50% to 300% compared to gas systems.
- Own patent for production and the right to sell.
- Adjustable stirrer speed.
- A more secure digital thermometer system on the control panel compared to gas-fired boilers.
- The risks of pressure drops, explosion hazard are excluded.
- An automatic temperature control device makes it possible to give each batch of product the right consistency and the same, uniform color.
- Insulating layer.
- One employee is enough for service.
- The jacket is heated with a special coolant oil.
Cooling and air supply system
- The cooling system adapts to each enterprise.
- Cooling temperature 6-22 Cº.
- Refrigerated air humidity begins from: 20%.
Coating line automation system includes:
- Pipe kit with heating.
- Food pumps for feeding glaze to drums.
- Multiple languages PLC 7.1 control panel (any language can be loaded).
- Touch control panel for the entire process of the coating line.
- Ability to set the frequency and amount of pouring chocolate into each individual drum.
- Intuitive control settings.
- Ability to store up to 200 recipes.
All possible additional modifications on behalf of the customer.